Food & Photo
Cool down your crowd this summer with a refreshing "ice cream" pie made with frozen Greek yogurt, an Oreo crust and ripe summer beries. It's so light and delicious, everyone will feel transported!
Frozen Yogurt Mixed Berry Cake
Active Time: 30 min. Total Time: 5½ hrs. Serves: 12
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. chocolate-sandwhich cookies, like Oreo
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream
- ½ cup blueberries, divided
- ½ cup raspberries, divided
- ½ cup blackberries, divided
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- ¼ cup honey
Step 1: In food processor, pulse chocolate-sandwhich cookies until crumbly. Add melted chocolate; mix 30 seconds. Press into 9" springform pan lined with parchment paper.
Step 2: Using electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract 2 min. or until smooth. Fold in whipped cream, ¼ cup blueberries, ¼ cup raspberries and ¼ cup blackberries. Pour mixture over cookie crust. Freeze 5 hrs. or until firm.
Step 3: In blender, mix strawberries and honey. Right before serving, top cake with remaining blueberries, raspberries and blackberries, then drizzle with strawberry syrup.