The last thing country music superstars Lady Antebellum expected to see was their tour bus going up in flames…but what was left in the ashes really blew them away.
GARLAND, TX—After what seemed to be a simple tire blowout on the highway this past Thursday, members of the group Lady Antebellum watched in shock and horror as the back of their tour bus suddenly caught fire. All their personal belongings were lost—except for one special item.
Singer Hillary Scott posted an Instagram photo of her Bible, which had been in the thick of the blaze. It was charred on the outside but completely intact inside. “…NOT ONE PAGE was missing,” writes Hillary. “He is FOR YOU, WILL PROTECT YOU, AND HIS LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER FADE. My faith is forever deepened because of today.” Amazing!
I just got this picture from the scene of the fire and HAD to share this. Today, when our bus caught on fire we had quite a few personal belongings in the back (where I was asleep before evacuating the bus) one of them being my Bible. I kid you not, EVERYTHING in the back lounge was destroyed from the flames, except my Bible. The outside cover was burned and messed up but NOT ONE PAGE was missing. Yall, God's Word will always stand. He is FOR YOU, WILL PROTECT YOU, AND HIS LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER FADE. My faith is forever deepened because of today. I hope this story deepens yours.
Click HERE for a related news story