Food & Photo
Serve up pure happiness with this healthy grilled meal that’s fast, easy and so delicious that everyone will beg for seconds!
Balsamic Chicken Breasts with Zesty Peach Salsa
Active time: 10 min. Total time: 25 min. Serves: 6
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced red peppers
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1⁄2 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic dressing, like Marzetti Simply Dressed
- 1 Tbs. minced fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 (6 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
In bowl, combine diced peaches, tomatoes, red peppers, scallions, jalapeño, 2 tsp. lime juice, 1 tsp. lime zest and cilantro; season with salt and pepper.
Heat grill to medium for direct cooking. In bowl, combine balsamic dressing, thyme and garlic; reserve half. Pat chicken breasts dry; season with salt and pepper. Brush chicken lightly with remaining dressing mixture. Cook 8 min. or until 165ºF, turning once. Transfer to platter; drizzle with reserved dressing mixture. Cover with foil; let sit 5 min. Serve with peach salsa.
Flatbread Pizza with Goat Cheese & Arugula
Active time: 10 min. Total time: 15 min. Serves: 6
- 1 (7 oz.) flatbread pizza crust, like Stonefire
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup herb goat cheese crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup baby arugula
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh rosemary
Heat grill to medium-high for direct cooking. Brush both sides of bread with oil. Place top side down on grill; grill 1 min. or until bread begins to char. Flip; rub grilled side with garlic. Grill 1 min. Transfer to cutting board.
Arrange tomatoes, cheese and herbs over bread; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with arugula. Cut into wedges.
Berry & Spinach Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
Active time: 10 min. Total time: 10 min. Serves: 6
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 Tbs. raspberry balsamic vinegar, like Pompeian
- 2 tsp. honey
- 3 Tbs. minced fresh basil
- 9 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced red onions
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds
In bowl, combine canola oil, raspberry balsamic vinegar, honey and minced fresh basil; season mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
In large serving bowl, combine baby spinach, sliced strawberries, red onions and almonds. Drizzle with raspberry-basil vinaigrette. Toss salad to coat and serve immediately.